Ministry Coach & Consultant | Certified Executive Leadership Coach | Certified Life Coach
- Healthy Team & Staff Culture
- Recruit and Retain Volunteers
- Grow in connecting & partnerships
- 10+ years of nonprofit & church experience
- Master’s Degree (in progress) from Birmingham Theological Seminary
- Bachelor’s Degree in Leadership & Management from Lincoln Christian Univeristy
- Professional Certifications in Executive Leadership Coaching, Life Coaching, and Community Coaching from the Fowler School of Business and Executive Coaching and the Fowler International Academy of Professional Coaching.
- I have also completed over 100 hours of Trust-based Relational Intervention (TBRI) training working with high-risk youth.
I have over 10 years of work experience in Sales, Management, Non-profit leadership, church leadership, and project management. I have a unique background that has equipped me well to love people, and help them grow. In
MY GOAL AS YOUR COACH
- Empower you to lead well
- Help you clarify and craft your vision
- Develop pathways to reach your vision
- Celebrate your wins
I was born and raised in Central Illinois, and I moved to Austin, Texas in June of 2013. I am married to my beautful wife Shanna, and we have a son, Corbin, and a daughter, Lydia. We love going outdoors, reading books, being around friends, and volunteering. We believe in giving back to others and our community! We do this through our faith community, our work, and even our hobbies.
I currently work as an Area Representative for the Fellowship of Christian Athletes (FCA) in Austin, Texas. I am also a founding member and a former pastor of Eastside Community Church in east Austin, Texas. I also have experience in nonprofit organizations such as Mission Possible Austin, LifeWay, Hill Country Bible Church, and more. My heart is to help consult and coach pastors and nonprofit leaders in small to mid-size organizations to have organizational health and maximize their impact!